Rother House aims to provide the highest standard of care within available resources in a happy working environment.
Statement of Purpose
- We aim to ensure high quality, safe and effective services in a safe, clean and healthy environment
- To provide monitored, audited and continually improving healthcare services
- To provide healthcare which is available to a whole population and create a partnership between patient and health profession which ensures mutual respect, holistic care and continuous learning and training.
- The provision of accessible healthcare which is proactive to healthcare changes, efficiency and innovation and development.
- To improve Clinical Governance and Evidence Based Practice
- To improve Clinical and Non-clinical risk management
- To reduce risk in specific clinical risk areas and facilities
- To improve environment and capacity
- To optimise performance against key targets and core standards
- To meet key targets
- To ensure best value
- To become a patient centred organisation
- To continually improve services offered to patients
- To improve communication and engagement between the surgery and its service users
- To recruit, retain and develop a highly motivated and appropriately skilled workforce
- To enhance performance of the workforce
- To develop management capability
- To continue the development of the Estate
- To ensure effective management and governance systems
- To ensure robust corporate processes
- To ensure a robust Information Technology strategy