Booking an Appointment
Please contact us early in the morning of the day you want to be seen for an appointment for that day.
All surgeries are by appointment and can be made in person at the surgery or by telephone (lines are open from 8.00am). You can also book review follow-up appointments in advance but we would appreciate it if telephone calls for these appointments could be made after 9.00am.
Only certain appointments can be booked in advance - please ask the receptionists for further information.
In order to improve access to doctors and reduce waiting times we no longer operate a sit-and-wait 'walk-in' surgery at the end of the day.
- Appointments between 4.30 and 6.00pm Monday - Thursday are for emergencies only and are only bookable on the day.
- If you work full time and find our surgery times difficult please can you ask the receptionist for further details of our commuter clinics which can be forward booked. We will also provide a certain number of Saturday morning appointments.
- Please advise our receptionists if you feel your problem requires urgent attention.
- If you would like a chaperone in attendance during your consultation/examination please ask.
- Please do let us know if you will be unable to attend for your appointment so that it can be used for somebody else.